Skilled Maintenance Coordinator I
Our Someren Glen Community is looking to fill the position of Skilled Maintenance Coordinator I. If you are looking to join a team of skilled professionals that truly embrace promotion from within and opportunities for advancement in Facility Services Management, we may be the Organization for you!
The position is generally Tuesday - Saturday, hours flexing from 7am - 3:30 pm, with weekend and after hours on-call rotation. There is an option to work 4 10 hour days Wednesday-Saturday. Although this is the current schedule we are looking to fill, please understand that no schedule is guaranteed and may change according to the needs and demands of the Community.
This position is Full Time, which provides a robust and flexible benefit package including Paid Time Off (the longer you are with CLC, the more PTO you accrue). Educational courses in maintenance and HVAC are available.
Salary Range: Minimum: $13.00/hour - Maximum: $15.27/hour
Below is the Job Description for this position:
Performs a variety of repair or replacement duties relating to community buildings and grounds.
- Monitors requests for repairs and assists in the process as necessary.
- May perform minor mechanical, plumbing, janitorial, housekeeping and electrical tasks.
- Responsible for ensuring grounds are kept clean and safe.
- Assists with ensuring snow is removed in a timely manner and that the parking area and walkways are safe.
- Assists with picking up parts and supplies for repairs.
- Maintains a daily observation of the building and grounds to ensure all equipment is safe and operating properly.
- Assist outside vendors.
- Assists other facilities services personnel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- 1-year experience in building maintenance or equivalent, preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Must have a valid Colorado State driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Strenuous physical activity required by exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 60 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 30 pounds of force constantly.
- Constant standing, walking, and grasping. Frequent climbing and reaching above shoulder heights, occasional sitting, stooping/bending, crawling, kneeling, squatting and fine motor control.
- May be subject to hazardous chemicals and possible high heat temperatures
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members and visitors frequently.