Painter Full Time with Benefits
Holly Creek is looking to fill the position of a Full Time Painter. Generally Monday - Friday 7am - 3:30 pm. Although this is the current schedule we are looking to fill, please understand that no schedule is guaranteed and may change according to the needs and demands of the Community.
Salary Range: Min $13.00 | Max $15.30
Some of the benefits that we provide include:
- A robust paid time off package for both full and part time associates.
- Health Insurance options.
- Generous Scholarships and Tuition Debt Reduction opportunities available.
Below is the Job Description for this position:
Provides professional and reliable painting services in maintaining a high standard of appearance for our communities. Working through the direction of the online maintenance program, accomplishes work orders in a timely manner. Accomplishes tasks with excellent standard of customer service. Preps and paints apartments, nursing home and assisted living resident rooms, community buildings and grounds.
- Completion of assigned painting needs in a timely manner
- Accuracy and cleanliness is consistently maintained
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exhibits ability to work well with team
- Responsible for prepping and painting community areas.
- Prepping may include: sanding, scraping, and repairing drywall
- Monitors supplies and materials and reports to supervisor when supplies are needed.
- Erects scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas; moves furniture and equipment as necessary.
- May assist in estimating jobs.
- May mix and match paint.
- May waterproof surfaces.
- May refinish chairs, bookcases, desks and furniture.
- Occasionally sets glass and applies putty.
- Occasionally hangs wallpaper.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in professional painting preferred.
- 3-6 months experience working with senior adults preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must possess valid Colorado State driver’s license.
- Knowledge of paint, paint supplies and chemical usage.
- Position requires strenuous physical work. Heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling objects up to 100 pounds occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Able to perform work from high ladders, scaffolds, etc.
- Exposure to chemicals, such as paint and paint thinner
- Sits, stands, bends and moves frequently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors frequently.