Masterpiece Living Lifestyle Coordinator
Do you believe in people and their abilities to fulfill their dreams at any age in life? Do you seek out adventure and bring out the best in people? Are you masterful in guiding others to successful living while maintaining your own life balance? Adventure, Creativity, Team work, Organization, Solution-Focused, Experience with event planning, Innovation, Strong Work Ethics and great Communication Skills are the qualities we seek in those who apply for the unique and exciting position of Masterpiece Living Lifestyle coordinator at Clermont Park. You will be working with people with different levels of ability and mobility, and will be required to drive a 14 person bus on occasion.
Schedule is to be determined-flexibility needed to meet other demands of the Community outside scheduling and working some holidays are required.
This position is Full Time, and qualifies for our robust Full Time Benefit Package.
Salary Range: Minimum: $18.00/hour - Maximum: $21.60/hour
Below is the Job Description for this position:
Under the guidance and direction of the Community Life Director, oversees the implementation and evaluation of successful aging principles as evidenced by the Masterpiece Living initiative and program. Passionately embraces, understands, markets, implements and evaluates efforts to facilitate the successful aging of customers with a holistic perspective that includes a physical, intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual focus.
- Works with the Director to ensure that the programs and initiatives of Masterpiece Living are aligned with strategic goals, operational functions, and resident and customer service delivery.
- Works with community senior leadership in developing and maintaining the necessary levels of resources and awareness of the initiatives Masterpiece Living to ensure effective and successful community implementation, promotion and maintenance.
- Consults and, as necessary, assists with customer orientation and refresher training for Masterpiece Living.
- Meets with customers including new residents upon move-in and/or those currently residing in the community to introduce the tenets of Masterpiece Living, educates and promotes the intrinsic benefits associated with a way of life that values growth. Engages in a formal process of ‘discovery’ by learning customer’s goals and aspirations.
- Responsible for completing proper and timely documentation, reporting, analysis and feedback of Masterpiece Living assessments, including communication with the Mayo Clinic and Masterpiece Alliance.
- Responsible for cultivating ongoing development of resources and networks that facilitate the successful aging of customers.
- Responsible for providing ongoing education, communication, engagement and motivation with residents and, as necessary, family members regarding the value of successful aging.
- Collaborates frequently and directly with the community’s life enrichment department for development, collaboration, consultation and coordination of events, programs, outings, etc., that support the physical, intellectual, social and spiritual dimensions of successful aging.
- Provides information and resources to the community marketing department to ensure Masterpiece Living communication presented to prospective residents is thorough, accurate and adheres to Masterpiece Living corporate standards.
- Communicates effectively with Community leadership, department directors and other Masterpiece Living facilitators to review operational goals and issues, resident participation and response to Masterpiece Living, as well as to modify existing objectives and set new goals as needed to positively impact the ongoing success of Masterpiece Living within the community.
- Works closely with the community’s social service, health and dining services departments/teams to ensure awareness, education, open communication and facilitation of Masterpiece Living throughout the full continuum of care.
- Under the direction of the Community Life Director, assists in the development of the department budget and is responsible for managing those expenses under the scope of his/her authority including inventories, expenditures, contracts, maintenance programs and purchases related to the implementation and ongoing operations of Masterpiece Living.
- Represents Masterpiece Living at all community and organizational events and within the community-at-large, as deemed appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, recreation, sociology, psychology or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in programming for senior adults preferred
- Core knowledge of healthy living and senior wellness (physical, intellectual, social and spiritual components) and the principles of successful aging preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in effective public speaking, ability to engage, influence and collaborate, and show proficiencies in championing a program or cause.
- Competent knowledge of database management and word processing including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook and other related Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to demonstrate change management competencies..
- Ability to work flexible hours as the needs of the department require.
- Must be self directed
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must possess a Colorado MVR in good standing
- Position requires moderate physical work. Lifting, pushing, or pulling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves frequently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors frequently.