We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Executive Assistant for our Home Office location (I-25 and Belleview) - Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This is a Full Time position with Full Time Benefits.
The Executive Assistant role is a highly visible position requiring interaction with a broad range of internal and external constituents. Warmth, friendliness, and flexibility to adapt to changing needs and priorities of a growing Organization are essential. Provides administrative and project support to the CEO, COO, and CFO. Acts as liaison to the Board of Directors. Responsible for ensuring corporate documents, Articles of Incorporation, and Bylaws are accurate and up to date.
- Provides support to the Board and Board committees. Schedules and arranges meetings, compiles and distributes materials, attends meetings, prepares and distributes meeting minutes, prepares agendas, and maintains corporate documents.
- Plans and oversees logistical arrangements for board and board committee meetings including space and facility needs, meals and refreshments, supplies and technology.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for the CEO, COO and CFO.
- Manages the CEO, COO and CFO calendars and daily workflow, juggling competing priorities as necessary. Schedules internal and external meetings, provides relevant materials and ensures appropriate follow up.
- Responsible for coordinating and ensuring implementation of Board functions such as recruitment and orientation of new members, scheduling Board meetings and organizing special events.
- Acts as liaison between CEO, Board and Executive Staff. Clarifies policies and procedures. Ensures executive offices and meeting rooms are organized and presentable.
- Ensures a hospitality-based culture in the executive office.
- Ensures comprehensive calendar management in an executive environment including all aspects of scheduling, prioritization, organization and meeting coordination. Makes certain that processes are standardized to ensure that all who are involved in these activities are kept informed, that Outlook calendar invites are sent; RSVP lists are prepared and kept current; preparatory meetings are scheduled and checklists completed.
- Accurately prepares and submits timely expense reports for CEO, COO and CFO.
- Coordinates meeting arrangements at hotels, offsite venues or restaurants.
- Responsible for maintaining all corporate and board information, including legal matters, items of historical importance, and corporate bylaws.
- Manages corporate board-level policies, updating as needed and helping to ensure compliance.
- Leads and models collaborative and supportive behaviors between and among all CLC business entities.
- Participates in encouraging and integrating Masterpiece Living and Eden Alternative initiatives within CLC’s operations by supporting successful aging and person-centered programs and culture.
- Ensures confidentiality of all corporate information as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent employment and learning experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience supporting senior executives.
- 2 years’ experience supporting boards and committees preferred.
- Experience working under pressure and managing multiple, competing tasks and priorities.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) and Adobe.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively, exercising good judgment, decision-making and problem solving skills to achieve shared goals.
- High degree of personal and professional integrity and the ability to work with confidential information.
- Excellent writing, editing and formatting skills.
- Valid Colorado Driver’s license in good standing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service orientation
- Ability to anticipate executives and board members’ needs and communicate with others on behalf of the CEO.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Light physical effort required by handling objects up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with others frequently.