Certified Nursing Assistant - Weekend
Our Holly Creek Nursing Team is looking to hire a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our dynamic group of caregivers in the Timbers Neighborhood in our Healthcare Suites.
This 12 hour night shift is 6pm-6:30am, and is every weekend Saturday & Sunday. Up to 48 hours per pay period.
Salary Range (based on verifiable years of experience): Min: $13.00 - Max: $15.30
Performs a variety of direct care and life enriching activities necessary for the overall personal well being and comfort of the resident. Leads coworkers, with education based expertise, to provide a holistic model of care for residents. Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the resident rooms; May work under the supervision of a professional nurse to implement an established plan of physical rehabilitation; may perform administrative and clerical tasks as directed; may be involved in the development of the resident’s comprehensive plan of care.
- Responsible for daily direction and/or assistance of resident’s activities of daily living
- Familiar with resident’s preferences in order to personalize their care.
- Assist residents with social, personal, and health care needs as required
- Responsible to provide Life Enrichment opportunities to improve the quality of Resident life.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and prompt reporting of discrepancies to appropriate personnel
- Responsible for knowing and properly applying, safety, infection control, and risk management procedures
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the Resident rooms.
- Communicate on a regular basis with immediate supervisor regarding resident’s status and condition
- May be responsible for providing training to other Resident Service Providers.
- Participates in dining services programs to include hospitality driven wait staff style service, removal of dishes, following proper sanitary functions in cleaning dishes and resetting tables.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certified Nursing Assistant License-active and in good standing.
- Advanced relevant education or certification preferred.
- 3-6 months experience working with senior adults preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Position requires strenuous physical work. Heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling objects up to 100 pounds occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Exposure to blood borne pathogens, body excretions and communicable diseases possible.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves frequently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors frequently.