Assisted Living CNA/QMAP Day Shift
Our Assisted Living Team of Professionals is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants to join our awesome team. We are a certified Eden Community.
Our Assisted Living CNA's are embraced as professionals, and we provide a variety of opportunities for those looking to be career CNA's as well as those looking for a career path in the nursing field. Just some of the benefits we provide include:
- A robust paid time off accrual for both full and part time associates.
- A work environment where you are encouraged to embrace residents and their family members.
- Generous Scholarship opportunities to help advance your career, whatever that may look like.
- A variety of schedules, including 8 and 12 hour shifts, as well as Days, Nights and Evenings.
- Generous Shift Differential for Nights.
- The opportunity to be on a team with an Assisted Living Director that values our caregivers and supports their daily interaction with residents.
If you are looking to work in a Community where your natural talent to care for people can be appreciated, valued and recognized, you may want to consider reading further about this job, and applying with us.
Schedule we are currently looking to fill: Full Time - 6:00am - 2:30pm.
Week 1 - Sun, Mon, Thurs, Fri / Week 2 - Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sat. Although this is the current schedule that we are looking to fill, please understand that schedules may change according to the needs and demands of the Community.
Hiring wage range for this job: Minimum $13.00 - Maximum $15.28 (based on experience - those with verifiable years and qualifying experience as well as excellent references may be considered for higher than the maximum wage listed).
Position Summary: Our Assisted Living CNA Associates perform a variety of direct care and life enriching activities necessary for the overall personal well being and comfort of the resident. Leads coworkers, with education based expertise, to provide a holistic model of care for residents. Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the resident rooms and common areas; may perform administrative and clerical tasks as directed; and may be involved in the development of the resident's comprehensive plan of care.
Basic Requirements & Experience Needed:
- Must be a current Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Colorado.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must demonstrate a high level of sensitivity and interest in people.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must successfully pass an Isokinetic pre-employment screening.
- 3-6 months experience in long term care preferred.
Essential Duties of the Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Responsible for the daily direction and/or assistance of resident's activities of daily living.
- Become familiar with resident's preferences in order to personalize their care.
- Assist residents with social, personal, and health care needs as required.
- Provides Life Enrichment opportunities to improve the quality of resident life.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and prompt reporting of discrepancies to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for knowing and properly applying safety, infection control and risk management procedures.
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of Resident rooms.
- Communicate on a regular basis with immediate supervisor regarding resident's status and condition.
- May be responsible for providing training to other Resident Service Providers.
- Participates in dining services programs to include hospitality driven wait staff style service, removal of dishes, following proper sanitary functions in cleaning dishes and resetting tables.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands of the Job:
- Position requires medium-heavy physical work. Heavy lifting, pushing or pulling objects up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up in excess of 45 pounds of force repeatedly to move objects.
- Stands and walks constantly during working hours with occasional sitting, kneeling, squatting, reaching above shoulder height and fine motor control with fingers. Also requires grasping.
- Exposure to bloodborne pathogens, body excretions and communicable disease.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors and fellow team members frequently.