Assisted Living CNA Less than Part Time
Our Assisted Living Team of Professionals is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants to join our awesome team. We are a certified Eden Community.
Our Assisted Living CNA's are embraced as professionals, and we provide a variety of opportunities for those looking to be career CNA's. Just some of the benefits we provide include:
- A robust paid time off package for both full and part time associates.
- A work environment where you are encouraged to embrace residents and their family members.
- Generous Scholarships and Tuition Debt Reduction opportunities available.
- A variety of schedules, including 8 and 12 hour shifts, as well as Days, Nights and Evenings.
- Shift Differential for Nights.
If you are looking to work in a Community where your natural talent to care for people can be appreciated, valued and recognized, you may want to consider reading further about this job, and applying with us.
Schedule we are currently looking to fill: This is a less than part time schedule with 16 hours per week.
Week 1 - Sun, Mon / Week 2 - Mon, Sat - Hours are 2:00pm - 10:30 pm. Although this is the current schedule that we are looking to fill, please understand that no schedule is guaranteed and may change according to the needs and demands of the Community.
Hiring wage range for this job: Minimum $13.00 - Maximum $15.28 (based on experience - those with verifiable years and qualifying experience as well as excellent references may be considered for higher than the maximum wage listed).
Position Summary: Our Assisted Living CNA Associates perform a variety of direct care and life enriching activities necessary for the overall personal well being and comfort of the resident. Leads coworkers, with education based expertise, to provide a holistic model of care for residents. Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the resident rooms and common areas; may perform administrative and clerical tasks as directed; and may be involved in the development of the resident's comprehensive plan of care.
Basic Requirements & Experience Needed:
- Must have a current Colorado Certified Nursing Assistant license in good standing.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must demonstrate a high level of sensitivity and interest in people.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must successfully pass a strength test.
- 3-6 months experience in long term care preferred.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands of the Job:
- Position requires medium-heavy physical work. Heavy lifting, pushing or pulling objects up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up in excess of 45 pounds of force repeatedly to move objects.
- Stands and walks constantly during working hours with occasional sitting, kneeling, squatting, reaching above shoulder height and fine motor control with fingers. Also requires grasping.
- Exposure to bloodborne pathogens, body excretions and communicable disease.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors and fellow team members frequently.