Social Worker Part Time
Holly Creek is looking for a part time Social Worker to join our care team. If you desire to work in an enriched environment, this may be the job for you. Our Holly Creek team is both dynamic and innovative in every way we approach senior living. Check us out!
Generally Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., this part time position will qualify you for our part time benefit package, which includes a Paid Time Off plan, as well as may other benefits.
Salary Range: $19.00 - $22.80 Based on Years of Experience.
Provides advocacy, emotional and educational social services and support to residents and their families in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team. Capabilities to manage PASARR and level 2 screenings, solid mental health background as well as knowledge of dementia, expertise with all reimbursements including Medicaid and eligibility, use of EHR, care plan process, and documentation are a must.
- Responsible for coordinating services with providers (dental, optometry, referrals, etc.).
- Provides counseling and emotional support to family members regarding resident needs.
- Responsible for all resident documentation relating to Social Services.
- Responsible for identification, intervention and documentation of resident behavior problems/issues.
- Responsible for assessment, intervention and evaluation of resident’s psychosocial needs.
- Responsible for discharge planning.
- Disseminates information regarding available financial resources and helps maintain and insure continuation of any monetary benefits that residents are entitled and/or eligible.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years experience in social work, preferably in a long-term care facility.
- Experience with computer word processing and database programs.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Light physical effort required by handling objects up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors frequently.