Skilled Maintenance Coordinator I
Holly Creek is looking to fill the position of Skilled Maintenance Coordinator I. If you are looking to join a team of skilled professionals that truly embrace promotion from within and opportunities for advancement in Facility Services Management, we may be the Organization for you!
The position is generally Monday - Friday, hours flexing from 7am - 5:30 pm, with weekend and after hours on-call rotation.
This position is Full Time, which provides a robust and flexible benefit package including Paid Time Off (the longer you are with CLC, the more PTO you accrue). We also offer scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
Salary Range: Minimum: $13.00/hour - Maximum: $15.30/hour
Performs a variety of repair or replacement duties relating to community buildings and grounds.
- Monitors requests for repairs and assists in the process as necessary.
- May perform minor mechanical, plumbing, janitorial, housekeeping and electrical tasks.
- Responsible for ensuring grounds are kept clean and safe.
- Assists with ensuring snow is removed in a timely manner and that the parking area and walkways are safe.
- Assists with picking up parts and supplies for repairs.
- Maintains a daily observation of the building and grounds to ensure all equipment is safe and operating properly.
- Assist outside vendors.
- Assists other facilities services personnel as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-year experience in building maintenance or equivalent, preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Must have a valid Colorado State driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Strenuous physical activity required by exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 60 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 30 pounds of force constantly.
- Constant standing, walking, and grasping. Frequent climbing and reaching above shoulder heights, occasional sitting, stooping/bending, crawling, kneeling, squatting and fine motor control.
- May be subject to hazardous chemicals and possible high heat temperatures
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members and visitors frequently.