Resident Services Director - LPN
Someren Glen is looking for a Resident Services Director. We are looking for someone who is flexible, creative in problem solving, and wants to be part of a high-performing team.
As a member of the leadership team, the Resident Services Director will be an influential member of the community by helping set the tone and direction for culture and distinction. The RSD will work closely with the interdisciplinary community team on transitions and the Masterpiece Living Lifestyle Coordinator to encourage successful living for residents living in residential living. The Resident Services Director is also a part of the Someren Glen nurse leadership group.
This position seeks an LPN with experience in coordination of care and services for seniors. We support growth and development of our nursing and nursing support teams in a variety of capacities that fit their individual path. We will consider new LPN graduates if the candidate has the right go-getter attitude with initiative and proven follow through.
Just some of the benefits we provider include:
- A robust paid time off accrual for both full and part time associates.
- A work environment where you are encouraged to get to know and embrace residents and their family members.
- Generous Scholarship opportunities to help advance your career, whatever that may look like for you as well as tuition reimbursement for out of healthcare careers.
- A variety of flexible scheduling.
- Generous Shift Differential for Nights for professional nurses.
- The opportunity to be on a team with a team of professionals that values our and supports daily interaction with residents, visitors and fellow team members.
If you are looking to join a winning care team that prides itself in providing care the reflects dignity, respect and life enrichment you may want to read further for the job details and see if this is something you would like to apply for.
Hiring wage range for this job: Minimum $22.00 - Maximum $26.40 (based on experience - those with verifiable years and qualifying experience as well as excellent references may be considered for higher than the maximum wage).
Generally Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm. Some flex scheduling may be required based upon resident/community needs.
Position Summary: Responsible for informing residents and families of available health and support services. Responsible for the development of contacts with service providers and agencies for resident referrals. Responsible for educating residents on available services and monitors provisions of services. Responsible for providing a continuum of care for residents.
Basic Qualifications & Experience Sought:
- Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Colorado.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must demonstrate a high level of sensitivity and interest in people.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must have computer word processing and database experience.
- Must be able to effectively respond in crisis situations.
Essential Duties of the Resident Services Director:
- Conducts initial and periodic assessments of residents to determine ability for admittance and continuance of residing in community housing.
- Monitors the delivery of services to residents to ensure they are appropriate, timely, and satisfactory.
- Provides limited case management needs for a resident when the general service community is not providing such service.
- Educates residents on service availability, application procedures, resident rights, etc. both individually and as a group.
- Refers residents to volunteer support group programs with service organizations in the community.
- Assists management in identifying residents who needs assistance and may help in coordinating that assistance.
- Maintains individual resident files and documents all pertinent information.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands of the Job:
- Light physical effort required by handling objects up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members and visitors frequently.