Night Concierge Part Time
Clermont Park is seeking a part time Concierge. Our Concierge teams throughout our Communities are usually the first contact and quality experience that residents, guests, visitors and team members encounter each and every day in our Communities. This team of professionals is proud to provide excellent customer service to each and every encounter throughout the day.
We support growth and development of our concierge teams in a variety of capacities that fit their individual path.
Just some of the benefits that we provide include:
- A robust time off package for both full and part time associates
- A work environment where you are encouraged to embrace residents and their family members.
- Generous Scholarship opportunities and Tuition Debt Reduction opportunities available.
- The opportunity to be part of a team of professionals that values and supports daily interaction with residents, visitors, and fellow team member
The schedule we are looking to fill is Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 11:00pm - 7:30am. Although this is the schedule we are looking to fill, please understand that no schedule is guaranteed and may change according to the needs and demands of the Community.
Salary Range: $11.50 - $13.23 (Based on Experience).
Below is the Job Description for this position:
Self-motivated; uses strong hospitality focus, in serving as the first and central point of contact for service related issues. Answers resident questions and assists residents in making reservations for dining, travel, in home service referrals, dry cleaning depository, entertainment attractions, events, etc. as applicable. Develops and delivers personalized service. Answers phone, manages in-house mail center and serves as a general referral source.
- Screens incoming calls; takes messages and /or forwards calls as appropriate.
- Greets and signs in all visitors
- Greets and provides directions or information to residents, visitors, guests and vendors.
- Responsible for sorting and distributing incoming mail.
- Provides clerical assistance as needed. Types letters of correspondence, memorandums, reports, forms, etc. Receives event reservations, schedules guest apartment reservations and updates census, resident directory and birthday list.
- Provides basic information to those inquiring about the community; ensures current marketing brochures are available.
- Responds to Emergency Call System and building alarm system.
- Responsible for administration of Stat Check System.
- Responsible for periodic interior rounds to ensure building is secure.
- Receives and processes work orders for the Community. Manages office equipment and supplies.
- Provides effective and courteous service to all residents, guests and co-workers.
- Handles resident emergency situations in the absence of the Resident Services Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of multi-extension, multi-line telephone system is required.
- Prior concierge or hospitality experience strongly preferred.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, exceptional communication skills.
- Good organizational skills, follow-up and follow through; must be able to multitask.
- Minimum one-year experience in a business office environment. Strong clerical skills to include knowledge of computer software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess strong communication and excellent customer service skills.
- Light physical effort required by handling objects up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves frequently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors continually