Independent Living Resident Services Associate CNA
Our Holly Creek Independent Living team is looking to hire a Resident Services Associate (CNA) to join our team.
Schedule: Monday through Thursday from 9:30am - 12:30pm .
Salary Range (based on verifiable years of experience): Min: $13.00 - Max: $15.30
This position would respond to the needs of the residential living residents in the absence of the Director. This involves responding to emergencies and triaging the situation accordingly. Must have strong communication skills as well as a passion for working with seniors.
- Responsible for completing STAT checks daily. This involves checking the apartment of residents who have not checked in by 10am. Responsible for reporting these findings to the concierge.
- Responsible for conducting two blood pressure clinics weekly as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsible for responding to emergency calls from the residents and notifying 911 for lift assist or transport to a hospital. Must reset pendants or pull cord stations in the event of an accidental call.
- Responsible for scheduling annual reviews of the residents for the weekend nurse to complete. When oriented to the community and the residents, may assume this responsibility as well.
- May be asked to work extended hours in the absence of the Resident Services Director.
- Responsible for reporting any change of resident condition to the Resident Services Director or designee.
- Responsible for encouraging, participating and integrating Masterpiece Living and Eden Alternative initiatives by supporting successful aging and person-centered programs and culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- Must possess a current Colorado Certified Nursing Assistant license in good standing
- Must be proficient in the computer applications associated with the job.
- Must have at least one year experience working directly with senior adults
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with families, volunteers, residents and numerous other staff members.