Our Holly Creek Community is looking for an OnCall/As Needed Concierge.
Our Concierge teams throughout our Communities are usually the first contact and quality experience that residents, guests, visitors and team members encounter each and every day in our Communities. This team of professionals is proud to provide excellent customer service to each and every encounter throughout the day. This schedule will include coverage for all 3 shifts-Day shifts, evening shifts, and overnight shifts.
We support growth and development of our concierge teams in a variety of capacities that fit their individual path. Just some of the benefits we provide include:
- A work environment where you are encouraged to get to know and embrace residents and their family members.
- The opportunity to be on a team with a team of professionals that values our and supports daily interaction with residents, visitors and fellow team members.
If you are looking to join a winning care team that prides itself in providing care the reflects dignity, respect and life enrichment you may want to read further for the job details and see if this is something you would like to apply for.
Hiring wage range for this job: Minimum $11.50 - Maximum $13.23 (based on experience - those with verifiable years and qualifying experience as well as excellent references may be considered for higher than the maximum wage).
Position Summary: Self-motivated; uses strong hospitality focus in serving as the first and central point of contact for service related issues. Answers resident questions and assists residents in making reservations for dining, travel, in home service referrals, dry cleaning depository, entertainment attractions, events, etc. Develops and delivers personalized service. Answers phone, manages in-house mail center and serves as a general referral source.
Basic Qualifications & Experience Sought:
- Experience with and knowledge of multi-extension, multi-line telephone system is required.
- Prior concierge or hospitality experience strongly preferred.
- Able to display enthusiastic, energetic and exceptional communication skills.
- Good organizational, follow up and follow through skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must demonstrate a high level of sensitivity and interest in people.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must have computer, email, word processing and basic spreadsheet skills.
- Must be able to effectively respond in crisis situations.
Essential Duties of the Concierge I:
- Screens incoming calls; takes messages and/or forwards calls as appropriate.
- Greets and signs in all visitors.
- Greets and provides directions or information to residents, visitors, guests and vendors.
- Responsible for sorting and distributing incoming mail.
- Provides clerical assistance as needed. Types letters of correspondence, memorandums, reports, forms, etc.
- Receives event reservations, schedules guest apartment reservations and updates census, resident directory and birthday list.
- Provides basic information to those inquiring about the community; ensures current marketing brochures are available.
- Responds to Emergency Call System and building alarm system.
- Responsible for administration of Stat Check System.
- Responsible for periodic interior rounds to ensure building is secure.
- Receives and processes work orders for the Community and manages office equipment supplies.
- Provides effective and courteous service to all residents, guests and co-workers.
- Handles resident emergency situations in the absence of the Resident Services Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands of the Job:
- Light physical effort required by handling objects up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members and visitors frequently.