CNA Resident Services Associate Full Time with Benefits
Our Holly Creek Nursing Team is looking to hire a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our dynamic group of caregivers in the Timbers Neighborhood in our Healthcare Suites.
This 12 hour day shift is Sundays, Mondays & Tuesdays - 6:00 am - 6:30 pm.
Although this is the current schedule we are looking to fill, please understand that schedules may change according to the needs and demands of the Community.
This position qualifies employees for our Full Time Benefit Package.
Salary Range (based on verifiable years of experience): Min: $13.00 - Max: $15.30
Performs a variety of direct care and life enriching activities necessary for the overall personal well being and comfort of the resident. Leads coworkers, with education based expertise, to provide a holistic model of care for residents. Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the resident rooms; May work under the supervision of a professional nurse to implement an established plan of physical rehabilitation; may perform administrative and clerical tasks as directed; may be involved in the development of the resident’s comprehensive plan of care.
- Responsible for daily direction and/or assistance of resident’s activities of daily living
- Familiar with resident’s preferences in order to personalize their care.
- Assist residents with social, personal, and health care needs as required
- Responsible to provide Life Enrichment opportunities to improve the quality of Resident life.
- Responsible for accurate documentation and prompt reporting of discrepancies to appropriate personnel
- Responsible for knowing and properly applying, safety, infection control, and risk management procedures
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of the Resident rooms.
- Communicate on a regular basis with immediate supervisor regarding resident’s status and condition
- May be responsible for providing training to other Resident Service Providers.
- Participates in dining services programs to include hospitality driven wait staff style service, removal of dishes, following proper sanitary functions in cleaning dishes and resetting tables.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Certified Nursing Assistant License-active and in good standing.
- Advanced relevant education or certification preferred.
- 3-6 months experience working with senior adults preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Position requires strenuous physical work. Heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling objects up to 100 pounds occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Exposure to blood borne pathogens, body excretions and communicable diseases possible.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves frequently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors frequently.