Assisted Living Coordinator - LPN
Holly Creek is looking to fill the Full Time position of Assisted Living Coordinator. A great opportunity for a Licensed Practical Nurse to gain experience in the area of Assisted Living. Our Holly Creek Community boasts an enriched work atmosphere that promotes resident and team member involvement in all areas.
Generally Saturday - Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., with some flexibility for the needs of the department and community.
Salary Range: $22.00 - $26.40 Based on Experience
Under the guidance and supervision of the Director of Assisted Living, supports day-to-day oversight of the department. Works closely with the Resident Services Director in assessing residents who transition between levels of service. Acts as Director of Assisted Living in their absence. Embraces and incorporates wellness programs into programming and department oversight.
- Completes the annual and any change of condition assessments as warranted for Assisted Living residents.
- Partners with the Resident Services Director to assess Independent Living residents. Reports to supervisor any changes that may prompt evaluation of higher levels of care or additional supportive services.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day physician orders to include labs, prescriptions and other clinical needs.
- Responsible for coordinating physician appointments as needed.
- Responsible for coordinating ancillary care services, as directed, for the residents.
- Schedules and manages care conferences with families and residents
- Ensures all staff and resident tuberculosis (TBs) tests are completed in a timely manner.
- Communicates, collaborates and problem solves as needed with the Director of Assisted Living on relevant issues in the department
- Performs necessary clinical duties as required.
- Under the guidance of the Director of Assisted Living, and in compliance with the Company’s policies, may be responsible for interviewing, hiring, developing, training, supervising and following the Company’s performance management policy with assigned staff.
- Under the guidance of the Director of Assisted Living, establishes and ensures that staffing levels and scheduling patterns are adequate and appropriate for staff coverage.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Colorado Licensed Practical Nurse licensure minimally required, in good standing.
- 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Must have computer processing and electronic medical database experience such as Health Medx.
- 1 year experience in an Assisted Living setting.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Possible exposure to chemicals, blood borne pathogens and other communicable diseases
- Sits, stands, bends, and moves frequently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors frequently.