Adult Day Life Enrichment Associate II-Part Time
The Life Enrichment Team at our Adult Day community at Clermont Park is looking for a Part Time Associate to join the team. If you are dedicated to enriching the quality of life for seniors, then this could be the job for you!
Scheduling is generally Week I: Mon, Tue, Wed / Week 2: Wed, Thurs, Fri - 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. with flexibility in hours and days for special events and celebrations in the Community.
Minimum $11.50 per hour - Maximum $13.23 per hour.
Summary of Position
Assists with a variety of therapeutic, recreational and social activities for/with participants on an individual and group basis. Responsible for the daily physical care of participants. Assists with the development and implementation of programs that enhance the participant’s social, physical, and mental needs.
- May be responsible for medication administration services to the participant.
- Is responsible for the daily set up of activities, snacks and exercises.
- Assists and provides direction for volunteers.
- Assists with meal service and participant(s) as needed (including setting, waiting tables and the proper clean up).
- Participates in the development and implementation of an individualized care plan for participants.
- Assists in the maintenance of complete and accurate care plans of participants.
- Listens to residents/family concerns and reports information to the Adult Day Services Director.
- Responsible for charting participant’s activities on a daily basis.
- Under the direction of Director implements monthly activity calendar.
- May conduct initial assessments on all newly admitted participants to evaluate the needs of the participant in regards to life enrichment programs.
- Coordinates and maintains supplies and equipment as needed with approval of Adult Day Services Director.
- Assists with planning and executing outings.
- Assists in planning and participates in all types of faith-based and non faith-based celebrations.
- Performs various clerical tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Activity professional course work preferred.
- State of Colorado Qualified Medication Administration Personnel preferred.
- Current and unencumbered Colorado Certified Nursing Assistant license preferred.
- 6 months experience working in an adult day or other senior living environment preferred.
- Valid and in good standing drivers license.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members and visitors frequently.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.